Taylor Development’s core support team consists of a small and efficient group of in-house consultants that work directly with the Principals. A snapshot of the work experience of the support team includes the following:
• BAs in the fields of Resource Management, Forest Science, Business Management & Marketing.
• 60+ years of combined day-to-day experience at every stage of the development process.
• 20+ years of property management experience in commercial and residential capacities (ranging from short plats to Class A office complexes).
• Represented the Seattle Master Builders Association on the Seattle/King County Health Technical Advisory Board for 15 years.
• 18+ years on the Cedar River Council.
• Ownership representation in front of Hearings Examiners, County & City Officials, and Planning Commissions & Boards in nearly every jurisdiction in the Greater Puget Sound.